University Honors Program
The University Honors Program promotes the intellectual and personal development of undergraduate students through an enriched academic experience and integration of curricular and co-curricular programming.
- Take advantage of Honors status in 200+ majors across campus.
- Choose from more than 350 sections of Honors classes, averaging fewer than 25 students each.
- Pursue original research and write an Honors thesis under the guidance of a faculty member.
- Graduate "with Honors" and/or "with Honors Research Distinction" on your diploma.
- Opportunity to live in three designated Honors learning communities.
- Receive university-level priority course scheduling to meet your Honors requirements.
Follow this link for a detailed summary of The University Honors Program explained during the Summer Orientation 2022 overview.