National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
The U.S. Department of Defense awards fellowships to U.S. citizens and nationals who intend to pursue doctoral degrees in selected STEM disciplines. Applicants must have strong academic records and significant research experience in fields that could be of interest to national defense. The fellowship fully funds up to three years of graduate school, including educational tuition & fees, as well as a stipend for living expenses.
- National Deadline: November 2022
- Field: Science, Engineering, Math
- Year of Application: Senior or Recent Graduate
- 2013-2014 - Simon Kalouche
- 2010-2011 - Logan Ward
- 2009-2010 - Kevin Disotell