*Requires OSU Endorsement
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and PhD programs, as well as all joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world. University nomination is required for currently enrolled and recently graduated students.
- Campus Deadline: August 2021
- Ohio State endorsement for the Knight-Hennessy is optional for students applying while currently enrolled as Ohio State undergraduates or recent graduates who have not enrolled in a graduate program. Students enrolled in a graduate program at Ohio State or elsewhere are not eligible for Ohio State endorsement, but are welcome to apply for the Knight-Hennessy on their own.
- Materials to be included in your draft application include:
- One-page resume
- Short answer responses:
- What are your immediate and long-term intentions after graduating from Stanford?
- Please tell us eight improbable facts (things that are unlikely but true) about you.
- Please tell us when you: made someone proud of you, were most challenged, did not meet expectations.
- Essays (Do not exceed 1,000 words for the two combined)
- Connect the dots. How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will your Stanford education and your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience prepare you to realize your intentions?
- A brief description of what you plan to address for the video prompt: Teach something to your cohort of fellow Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
You may submit drafts earlier than the above stated deadlines. Please reach out to email@example.com
with any questions.
Past Knight-Hennessy Scholars
|Abd Al-Rahman Traboulsi||2017-2018|