ATTENTION GRADUATING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCHERS!
The 2019 Denman Research Forum submission window is November 1st until 5:00pm on December 5th
The application process consists of:
- Presenter and Research Advisor Demographic Information
- Research/creative project title and 300 word abstract (with stated results)
- 2-minute video submitted via YouTube link
- Advising report
Two Minute videos need to cover:
- Introduction of researcher
- Description of his/her research including results found
- Description of why he/she would like to participate in the Denman Forum
The event will be held February 20th, 2019 at the Biomedical Research Tower.
Please see the Denman Information Page for more information and to find the application: https://ugresearch.osu.edu/Pages/Initiatives-%20Denman-%20Denman%20Details%20Post%20Application%20Deadline.aspx
REMINDER: Participation in the 24th Annual Denman Forum is limited to 200 students graduating in 2019 (spring, summer, autumn). Submissions from students enrolled at any OSU campus and discipline are welcome.