The University Honors Program promotes the intellectual and personal development of undergraduate students through an enriched academic experience and integration of curricular and co-curricular programming.
- Take advantage of Honors status in 200+ majors across campus.
- Choose from more than 350 sections of Honors classes, averaging fewer than 25 students each.
- Pursue original research and write an Honors thesis under the guidance of a faculty member.
- Graduate "with Honors" and/or "with Honors Research Distinction" on your diploma.
- Participate in special short-term study abroad programs with Honors peers.
- Live in one of three designated Honors learning communities.
- Receive university-level priority course scheduling to meet Honors requirements.